How does Comma Industriez B.V. handle your privacy?
Comma Industriez B.V., Kweekgrasstraat 30, 1313 BX, Almere. Tel: +31 (0)36 760 6888
What personal data do we collect
Comma Industriez B.V. processes your data because you use our services and/ or because you provide them yourself. These are the data we collect:
- company name
- first and last name
- adress data
- phone number
- email adress
- account number
For what purpose and on which basis do we process personal data
- supplying and installing our products and/or services
- to be able to contact you if necessary regarding delivery of our products and / or services
- handling payments
- legally required information for the tax return
- sending a newsletter with the aim of informing our customers about updates and new products
How long do we keep personal data
Comma Industriez B.V. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data was collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data if you are or have been a customer:
- personal data: 10 years in connection with the tax
- address details: 10 years due to the tax authorities’ obligation to deliver our products and/or services and invoicing
- email details: 10 years due to the tax authorities’ obligation to contact us about our products, services and invoicing
- telephone data: 10 years due to the tax authorities’ obligation to be able to contact us about our products, services and invoicing
- account numbers: 10 years due to the tax authorities’ obligation to handle payments
- We store data for the newsletter until you indicate that you no longer wish to receive this newsletter by replying to the newsletter. Or an email to email@example.com
- project data: we keep data for the purpose of quotation, installation and configuration until the completion and transfer of the project. We keep data of technical imperfections and complaints during the warranty period.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Comma Industriez BV does not share your data with third parties for commercial activities.
Cookies or similar techniques
Comma Industriez B.V. does not use programs such as Google Analytics and we do not collect cookies on our website.
View, modify or delete data
You naturally have the right to inspect, rectify or delete your personal data. However, the data linked to a delivery or an invoice will be kept at all times as indicated above.
If you would like to make use of this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not agree with how we handle your data, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Security of personal data
Comma Industriez B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact: email@example.comL